In this day and age, people are being more mindful of their health and more cautious in their choices of products. With regards to hair loss treatment, more and more people, who are experiencing hair loss and hair thinning conditions, are now opting for solutions that are topical.
Finasteride and minoxidil are popular topical medications that have been widely used in treating baldness. By guarding the follicles from the harsh effects of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), both finasteride and minoxidil help hinder the onset of hair loss and hair thinning problem. Such hair loss treatments, however, are known to cause side effects like decreased libido, swelling of the scalp and the face, nausea and testicular pains.
With that unnerving fact, people are becoming more open at the idea of using non-invasive laser therapy to stimulate the growth of healthier hair strands. Laser phototherapy helps in treating baldness by supplying energy to the body in the form of non-thermal photons of light. With proper application, the body is able to absorb light energy down to the cellular level then transforms it into chemical energy, which the body uses to speed up the metabolism and the normal healing rate of tissues.
Laser Hair Treatment to Stop Hair Loss
Laser phototherapy, or light healing technology, provides numerous therapeutic benefits for the health of hair strands. With the use of the laser comb, an electrical device that is powered by low level laser therapy (LLLT), the hair follicles are stimulated; hence, promoting thicker and healthier mane. The mechanism of action of a laser comb utilizes the scientific method of photo-biostimulation, a natural process wherein light energy is transformed into cellular energy to restore and improve its condition; hence, resulting to the growth of thicker, stronger and healthier follicles.
Through the scientific process of photo-biostimulation, laser phototherapy continues to help in treating baldness as well as enhancing the tensile strength of the hair over time as science has proven that the hair also thrives in light.
Laser phototherapy in the form of a laser comb, is beneficial for people who want to attain thicker, fuller and healthier hair strands—without the worries of side effects.
You might also be interested in:
- Hair Loss Cure – 4 Types of Hair Loss Cures for Men
- Hair Regrowth – The Best Natural Hair Regrowth Solutions for Men
- Hair Growth – Healthier Hair Growth for Men with Balding Problems
- Thinning Hair – Confidence in Thinning Hair
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Hair Growth Products – 3 Popular Hair Growth Products fo Men
- Hair Thinning – Introducing the Leimo Hair Thinning Treatment
- Hair Regrowth Treatnent – Laser Hair Regrowth Treatment
- Hair Loss Products – Active Agents in Hair Loss Product
- Hair Loss Treatment for Men – Features of the Best Hair Loss Treatment for Men
- Causes of Hair Loss – Causes of Hair Loss and Treatment Options
- Best Hair Loss Treatment
- Female Pattern Baldness and its Treatment
- Natural Hair Loss Treatment
If you would like to link to article sheet on your website, simply copy the code below and add it to your page or Share this with a Friend:
Leimo is the world-leader in home-based Hair Loss Treatments and is on a mission to help millions of people put hair loss behind them. Regrow your hair today in the privacy and convenience of your own home and join our other satisfied users.